Monday, May 21, 2007

A day alone.

girl sits, says
nothing. is eating.
boy comes in sits.
also says
nothing.
she says,
something. a dilemma.
boy says nothing. is not
even listening. girl says
it is resolved. thank
you for letting me.
boy looks up calmly, says
I have a consultation fee of $5.
every additional minute you
remain speaking to me is another $2.
I am considering this a consultation, so
five more dollars.
she asks, and then
don't answer!
he speaks to her further, explaining
how the billing would work, saying
for this there will be a surcharge.
she opens her mouth, closes.
he says, that I will not charge you for.
that is your freebie.
the last.
she wants to say
thank you but
that would be another two dollars.
the phone rings.
it was a role playing game.
caller asks, well,
did it start when he asked
why you wanted to kill him?
for this

No comments: